Temporary, Part Time (0.4), Teacher, MPR, required from 1st January 2021 until 31st August initially due to budgetary funding , the post will be reviewed at the end of Spring term for continuation into 2021-22 academic year.
Due to rising pupil numbers the Governors of Dean Barwick Primary School wish to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join our excellent and supportive team.
The post is to cover PPA in our Y5/6 class, our Y1/2 class and for one full day in Nursery and Reception. Days of work are Thursday and Friday
You will need:
• Relevant and proven experience and knowledge of learning and assessment requirements across EYFS and Key Stages 1 and 2
• The skills and ability to challenge children of all ages and levels to achieve their full potential, differentiating learning creatively and effectively
• Experience of working with children with a range of prior learning and support needs
• The ability to contribute to the planning and monitoring of interventions for SEN pupils
• The ability to work within a small supportive team, contributing to all aspects of school life
• A passion for embracing the school ethos and values, ensuring these are embodied in lessons and learning
• The confidence and skills to be adaptable and positive at all times
Dean Barwick School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, receipt of satisfactory references and pre-employment identification and medical checks.
Visits to school are welcome at 1:30pm on Monday 19th and Tuesday 20th October. Other times or days available by arrangement.
Closing date for applications: 12pm Monday 2nd November 2020, to be emailed to the school with your covering letter.
Interviews: Tuesday 10th November 2020