Job title: Part Time Temporary Year 2/3 Teacher
Application closing date: Tuesday 14th November 2017 12pm
Job category/type: Teaching (Primary) - NOR: 47 + Nursery
Post details: Required from 1st January 2017 until 31st May initially, the post will be reviewed at the end of Spring term.
Due to rising pupil numbers the Governors of Dean Barwick Primary School wish to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join our excellent and supportive team.
The post is initially within our Y2/3 class Monday to Friday mornings
You will need:
- Relevant and proven experience and knowledge of learning and assessment requirements for Year 2
- The skills and ability to challenge children of all levels to achieve their full potential differentiating learning creatively and effectively
- Experience of working with children with a range of prior learning and support needs
- The ability to plan and monitor interventions for SEN pupils
- The ability to work within a small supportive team, contributing to all aspects of school life
- A passion for embracing the school ethos and values, ensuring these are embodied in lessons and learning
- The confidence and skills to be adaptable
Dean Barwick School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, receipt of satisfactory references and pre-employment identification and medical checks.
Visits to school are welcome at 1:30pm on Tuesday 7th November and Wednesday 8th November at 1:30pm. Other times available by arrangement.
Closing date for applications: 12pm Tuesday 14th November 2017
Interviews: Monday 20th November 2017
Application packs are available to download below.