Full Time Class Teacher for EYFS/KS1 class of Nursery, Reception and Year One pupils
Job category/type: Teaching (Primary) - NOR: 60 + Nursery
Post details: Required from 1st September initially for 12 months due to changing pupil numbers
Due to rising pupil numbers the Governors of Dean Barwick Primary School wish to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join our excellent and supportive team.
Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome to apply.
The post is initially within our EYFS/KS1 class of Nursery, Reception and Year One pupils
You will need:
- Relevant and proven experience and knowledge of learning and assessment requirements for EYFS and KS1
- Imagination and creativity to create an inspirational learning environment that motivates children to explore and learn.
- The skills and ability to challenge children of all levels to achieve their full potential, differentiating learning effectively
- Experience of working with children with a range of learning and support needs preferably within a mixed-age environment
- The ability to plan and monitor effective interventions for SEN pupils
- The ability to work within a small supportive team, contributing to all aspects of school life
- A passion for embracing the school ethos and values, ensuring these are embodied in creative lessons and ‘outside the box’ learning
- The confidence and skills to be adaptable, enthusiastic and deliver high quality learning outcomes for all pupils
- A passion for learning through the outdoor environment, reflected across the curriculum and in your personal ethos.
Dean Barwick School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, receipt of satisfactory references and pre-employment identification and medical checks.
Visits to school are welcome at 1:30pm on Monday 13th May and Tuesday 14th May. Other times available by arrangement by contacting the school.
Closing date for applications: 12pm Monday 20th May 2019
Interviews: Thursday 23rd May 2019